Profile

A freaky blogger, and an active blog-reader whose have a name often called with SICIL. I am 16 years old female. I love reading novels, and I drink tea. I just love the art. I love doodling random things that came from my mind. I am often chatty and simple minded, and the internet attracts me more nowadays.

Twitter Facebook Message

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Tagboard


Archives


  Recent posts:

  • PMBP-ITB ^,^
  • ITB - My Dreamed University
  • 4th AWARD; 3rd Stylish Award
  • My 2nd n 3rd AWARD..!! ; Stylish Award \^o^/
  • My 1st AWARD \^o^/
  • SMADA blogfest :)
  • Tangan Keringatan Bukan Jantung Lemah
  • Semua Akan Indah Pada Waktunya...
  • Acceleration's Vacation @ Batu Malang :)
  • Selamat Tahun Baru Hijriyah


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • Thanks to My Friend
    Minggu, 09 Januari 2011 @ 15.31 | comment (4)

    I got a new skill, friends. That skill is 'practice classic template'. I have learned it from my friend, Maudhita Angela. Thank u very much, Maudhita..


    Then I also learned how to change the blogger icon on the head title, and how to make the title move left *from googling* That's great!!! I can do it. Hahahaha
    *please understable, I just learned it*






    Dear my good friends..
    If u had a new blog-design skill, please teach me yeah. I would be very grateful to u.


    Thanks.

    Label: ,