Profile

A freaky blogger, and an active blog-reader whose have a name often called with SICIL. I am 16 years old female. I love reading novels, and I drink tea. I just love the art. I love doodling random things that came from my mind. I am often chatty and simple minded, and the internet attracts me more nowadays.

Twitter Facebook Message

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Tagboard


Archives


  Recent posts:

  • My 1st AWARD \^o^/
  • SMADA blogfest :)
  • Tangan Keringatan Bukan Jantung Lemah
  • Semua Akan Indah Pada Waktunya...
  • Acceleration's Vacation @ Batu Malang :)
  • Selamat Tahun Baru Hijriyah
  • CONFUSED [!!]
  • 1st Corel Test :)
  • Status Gunung Bromo Awas, PMI Siap Dirikan Posko
  • Kontestan Idol China Meninggal dalam Operasi Plastik


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • My 2nd n 3rd AWARD..!! ; Stylish Award \^o^/
    Sabtu, 01 Januari 2011 @ 10.39 | comment (0)

    A few days ago, I also received 2 same awards from 2 different friends, Eunike Triviani Gunawan & Syaifullah Arifin. Thanks so much, Nike & Syaif..
    This is :)



    After received that award, I'm required to do something, there're :

    1. Share 8 things about myself
    a.    Love ‘My Everything’ : My beloved God ; My family, especially my father n my mother ; My dear friend ; My lovely boy friend ; and all people who have ‘filled’ my days. Thank you so much
    b.    I’m a hard-headed people I think. I was hard set. Hahaha :D
    c.    A smile of me is very expensive, do you believe it?? Some people say “JUDES”
    d.    Although I’m stubborn and bitchy (^_^), I was very maudlin. (lha kok bisa???)
    e.    I was very shy even though sometimes I feel very BRAVE :)
    f.     Love shopping very much. I think I must provide a special budget for this.
    g.    Very HATE LIAR! So, don’t ever lie to me, okay dear?? ^^
    h.    Last, I like to be friends with anyone. I’m very happy if one or maybe all of you want to be friends with me.


    2. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered 
    1.    Putri Adriyati
    2.    Putra Andana
    4.    Farah Nadhifa
    5.    Vilda Witaria
    6.    Zidny Ilmanafia
    8.    Misskiaaa


    3. Contact those blogger and tell them about their awards

      DONE ^,^ Accept yaaa....






    Label: