Profile

A freaky blogger, and an active blog-reader whose have a name often called with SICIL. I am 16 years old female. I love reading novels, and I drink tea. I just love the art. I love doodling random things that came from my mind. I am often chatty and simple minded, and the internet attracts me more nowadays.

Twitter Facebook Message

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Tagboard


Archives


  Recent posts:

  • My Recent Discovery That Have Made Me Cry :')
  • Hei!! I'm back!!
  • simple short message from my friends :)
  • Review Sebentar dari Tulisan Kawan
  • Delapan Bulan Usia Kita
  • Mengisi Tahun Baru
  • Thanks to My Friend
  • PMBP-ITB ^,^
  • ITB - My Dreamed University
  • 4th AWARD; 3rd Stylish Award


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • sunday w/ lovely friends
    Minggu, 23 Januari 2011 @ 16.06 | comment (4)

    Sunday, Jan 23rd 2011
    Haven't seen my friends for a long time, b'cause I'm very busy lately. Huuhh!! \(-,-)/
    This morning, my friends came to my house. Hwaaa...!! I'm very happy to see them. They're HANUM, RINA, ROFIDAH, ROSYID, and INDRA. Really and really miss them,.. Emmuaachh!! *wkwkwkk, crazy girll..*

    We went to my teacher's house *our elementary school-teacher*, Mr BAKRI @ PSP *Perumahan Sukodono Permai, Lumajang ^,^*
    When we got there, j-dieennkk!!! Mr. Bakri wasn't at home. Fiuuuhh... Moreover, we couldn't call his phone. How poor we're =,='

    Fortunately, I called Mr Enjang *he is also my teacher*, and he informed us that Mr Bakri wa at SDN Citrodiwangsan 1. So, we immediately drove over there. *after took more than one picture in front of Mr Bakri's home* Cihuuyy...!! :D


    Can u guess, which one am I??


    At SDN Citrodiwangsan 1.
    Mr Bakri wasn't alone. He was with his wife and his son. His son was very cutee.. Chubby babyy!! *Unyyuuu* Oh NO!! Our 'disease' relapse!! *took photos many times* I thought that the baby said *in his mind* , HOW CRAZY THEY'RE!!!







    After meet Mr Bakri for a while, we decided to go to our friend's home, Afif.
    @ there, we talked and laughed for a long time. His mother gave us BAKSO!! *Ohh..!! thanks, auntie..*

    This sunday was very , because in this time we could hang out and have fun together. *although I didn't take some pictures with the boys* I was very happy, dear!! Thanks for this day. I LOVE U, all... ♥ 

    Label: , ,