Profile

A freaky blogger, and an active blog-reader whose have a name often called with SICIL. I am 16 years old female. I love reading novels, and I drink tea. I just love the art. I love doodling random things that came from my mind. I am often chatty and simple minded, and the internet attracts me more nowadays.

Twitter Facebook Message

Disclaimer

In this disclaimer, I wanted to welcome you in my blog and thanks for passing by or visiting by any chance in here. The rules are as usual, no spamming or stealing nor copycatting. You may take inspiration, but don't expect from me too much. I do by my own creativity and I used my brain. Plagiarism are a terrible language, so I suggested for you not to use plagiary words nor accents. Hope you noted it.

Tagboard


Archives


  Recent posts:

  • Lumajang as One of Alternative Tourism Choice
  • Suara Burung Camar Tanda Stenosis Mitral
  • A Little Bit : MITRAL STENOSIS
  • Waiting For : GOLDEN BIRD
  • 3 Hari Ujian Kenaikan Kelas
  • 15 Oktober Malam...
  • Sedikit tentang ILMU :)
  • Demam Reumatik dan Penyakit Jantung Reumatik
  • AVENGER
  • Iseng Malem-Malem :D


    Credits

    Layout: Nicole and Dirah.
    Resources: Soonei and Sugarpink.

    Read the Printed Word!

  • Jember's Hunting
    Selasa, 26 Oktober 2010 @ 20.47 | comment (0)

    Kali ini, Rara mau pamer dikit nih... Hasil dari iseng-iseng Rara sebagai newbie yang ngga ngerti apa-apa tentang fotografi.
    Gambar-gambar ini diambil hari Minggu, 24 Oktober 2010 di rumah tante aku di Jember. Berhubung lingkungan di sana asri banget, Rara jadi betah deh. Apalagi di sana banyak obyek yang bisa Rara foto, ataupun Rara jadi'in background foto Rara. Hehe... Di intip bentar yukk...









    Semua gambar Rara ambil pake set-Makro kamera Sony Ericsson Yari (U100i) lho...
    Ini nih yang paling keren obyeknya.... :D



    Gimana?? Ada saran? Komentar?? Rara tunggu.... ^^
    Foto-foto lain bisa diintip di.. MAKRO's ALBUM

    Label: